Saturday, November 8, 2008

Chest Pain?

Funny Story....

I work at Memorial Clinic in Sugar House drawing blood. It's a very fun job. One day, one of our Dr's brought down a patient to have a stat EKG done (a system that monitors your heart). She was getting a physical done and after she got dressed she started having bad chest pain. She was about 80 or older and her daughter was with her. When I was helping her into the room she was leaning to one side and looked in a lot of pain. I hurried and helped her take everything off from the waist up and got her on the exam bed. As I started to put the sticky leads on, I noticed her boob was stuck in her pants- her daughter immediately noticed as well. Oh goodness! I pulled her boob out of her pants and continued the EKG. Well we were done, so I helped her get up and get dressed. Miraculously enough- the chest pain was gone!! The EKG was absolutely perfect. So please lady's... learn from this poor old lady- if you are having chest pain please make sure your boobs are where they're supposed to be. Thanks

5 comments:

The Hafoka Family said...

Haa ha ha ha ha!!! Holy Crap that is the funniest story ever!!Im SO glad you got a blog! You gotta put pics up and stuff.. We gotta get together sometime, I miss you!

It's a ME! Stacie! said...

HA hahahaha!! Oh my goodness! That is so freaking funny!

Coburn Ohana said...

That is terrible...absolutely terrible, but freakin' hilarious!

Lauren and Christopher said...

Yay Erin got a blog I'm so glad. We find out what the baby is soon and hopefully you were right and it's a girl, but we'll love it either way. I got you link so i can check back, get some of your wedding pictures up you newlyweds.

Tiffani said...

HAHAHA love it!