Friday, January 23, 2009

The New Year

Well, I know it isn't exactly the newest of the new year, but I really need to start updating this thing more often! Well Eric and I are going to school and working this semester. Our schedules are going to be busy- hopefully we can handle it! Eric is currently working at the FAA tour at the airport doing security. He gets to carry a gun- so I guess that's better than a mall cop. :) I am still working at the Memoral Clinic in Sugar House and loving it- for the most part. Eric and I are taking 2 classes together. I think it actually makes us go to class because we both need to be there. Our puppy Keby is doing great! She is getting big. Well, just tall, she is so skinny! She loves to run and play (as most puppies do). I know I really need to get pictures on here. I finally figured out how to get my wedding photo's on the computer so I will post them soon :)

2 comments:

The Hafoka Family said...

Yay!! I miss you..

Lauren and Christopher said...

School Sucks. Carrying Guns Cool. Eric Cool. Keby Way Cool. Erin Nerd and Cool. Not Hanging Out Sucks. Cesar Millan Cool. Lauren Big Belly and Cool. Christopher Nerd. Not Cool.

Lets do something guys..